– All kirsty’s products are made of silver 92.5 and gold-plated 18K.
– The set stone provides synthetic sapphires, synthetic rubies, synthetic spinels and cubic zirconia.
– Due to the nature of the plating product, there may be natural peeling over time.
– It is not recommended to wear the product when in contact with moisture and salt, such as sauna or sea swimming.
– When not wearing, store in the product case or polybag provided.
– The basic shipping fee is 3,000 won, and the shipping fee is free for purchases of 50,000 won or more.
– Overseas shipping fee is 20,000 won and is free for purchases of 200,000 won or more.
– All products are custom-made after your order.
– Delivered via CJ Logistics courier, the goods will be shipped within 7 days of ordering.
– Delivery may be delayed in some areas, in book/mountainous areas and courier.
– Kirsty has exchanged and returned goods in accordance with Article 21 of consumer protection.
– All products are custom-made after ordering, so they cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
– However, if an apparent defect is found or other items are shipped from the goods ordered, they can be exchanged or refunded (at the cost of shipping).
– Address to send products for exchange and return – 484 New Knowledge Industry Center 301-1, Bijuperso Seoul
Product A/S guide
– Kirsty will receive a lifetime A/S for free and on the condition of the product, depending on the warranty and the condition of the product.
– Please contact customer service at 070-4062-3757 for A/S applications. The cost of round-trip courier service (KRW 6,000) is at your own expense when you receive A/S.